PNoy willing to defend and die for this Country

Photo credit to cdn2.i-scmp.com

President Aquino announced yesterday that he is prepared to  defend the country’s democracy based system even at the expense of his life in the wake of a solid probability that martial law will return under a Duterte-Marcos leadership. 

Aquino has voiced resistance to the candidacies of Duterte and Marcos fearing their alleged dictatorial tendencies.

“If I see anyone who abuses power, I will take a stand against it but we’re not sure if I would still be here. Will they allow me to take action?,” Aquino said in his remarks in Filipino.

“I believe if they think I will oppose them, I may be the first to vanish?” he added.

Full Story: pinoyworld.net



PNoy willing to defend and die for this Country PNoy willing to defend and die for this Country Reviewed by Tsismiso on 7:48 PM Rating: 5
Loading...