Duterte: I believe in God, but I do not believe in religions

In an exclusive meeting of Jessica Soho with approaching president Rody Duterte, it was surfaced that Digong needs for a partition of chapel and state. He said, "I have faith in God, however I don't put stock in religions. What's more, the most misleading establishment in the Philippines, think about who?"
 

He additionally specified he is into controlling the congress however he is imploring have a thoughtful congress. 

Duterte additionally elucidated that he is fit and beneficial to satisfy his obligations as President of the Philippines. 

Soho asked, "Okay lang ho na natatakot ang iba sa inyo?" 

Duterte replied, "Alam mo kasi the law has no face. Ang batas, kailangan may mukha e. 'Pag walang mukha ang batas, talagang mahirapan." 

The hypothetical president perpetrated that he will follow medications and wrongdoings as translated, "I have six years, short. Not at all like alternate applicants, I can't guarantee horizon since I don't have cash. I will make the Philippines agreeable to everybody. I will lessen neediness."

Full Story : filipinewsph


Duterte: I believe in God, but I do not believe in religions Duterte: I believe in God, but I do not believe in religions Reviewed by Tsismiso on 7:48 PM Rating: 5
Loading...